Gauder Akustik speakers

Symbiose

Dec 19, 2020
I have not yet had the opportunity to attend a high fidelity audio event and that is why I am having to make product choices based on analyzes made by experts and users on the internet. I was introduced by a dealer to Gauder Akustik speakers. Does anyone on the forum have a speaker from this German manufacturer? More precisely, the DARC series. I didn't find many reviews about it, most of the time on German websites. If anyone has heard the speakers from Gauder Akustik at any high end audio event or that has one of the speakers and can report on the Gauder sound, I would be very grateful.

Diasoft5

Feb 19, 2020
40764 Langenfeld / Germany
I have the Gauder Berlina RC7 Diamond black edition. I love it. It is neutral and fast. Before I bought it (at that time still Mk2 with ceramic tweeter), I also listened to the ME Geithan 180 and the Sonus faber Amati Futura speakers. The ME Geithan 180 was also very good, the Sonus faber "sound" is not for me. In the German stereo magazine 12/2020 is a review with the following comparison: "Compared to the DARC 100 it did not go down quite as low, but the Berlina RC7 Diamond black edition played more lively and homogeneous than the DARC 100." Both speakers have 100% points in the magazine, as does the Wilson Sasha DAW. Magico S3, Wilson SabrinaX and Dynaudio Confidence 50 have 99%.

Reactions: Symbiose

Symbiose

Dec 19, 2020
I saw this review of the speaker in the specialized audio magazine of Germany, they gave the maximum score for the darc 100. I have read a lot about the speakers from Gauder Akustik and everything indicates that they are speakers of great quality. I really liked that Gauder's speakers are not very big, ideal for my room. I intend to purchase the speaker Gauder Darc in January.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing