MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Worst infomerical I have seen in a long time. Love this quote:

"Max Sound Technology solves a problem that most of us are not even aware of. When audio files are compressed, these files are converted into square waves which are extremely harmful to our ears. Studies suggest that people who listen at full volume due to inferior sound quality are subjecting their ears to the same noise as an aircraft taking off and could be doing themselves permanent harm. Max Sound converts the harmful square waves back to their original wave format in the same compressed space. Which is the true miracle of this technology. Hence, better sound quality in less space. "

Square wave? We were not aware of the problem because he problem does not exist!

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Seems to be. Went to the company web site and it is all there. Can't believe a public company would try to invent another compression scheme....

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I am not vouching for the thing working. Just that they have a web site and some demos so it is not a fake story.

Hxt1

Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver B.C.
D'oh! And to think i just tore my son's ipod from his hands, flung it accross the room, and beat it to dust with a hammer for nothing!
"Out, evil square wave demons... OUT"
This guy's a real pioneer... Using the 'fear' angle to shill consumer tech. Yeesh.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing