Graham Elite/Techdas arm

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Graham with 2.2 and Phantom II and III had a big success,also in Italy and for his price is a good arm,i had 2.2 and i liked

Seems strange that nobody has or speak about Elite model

Is too expensive for his quality?

zermatt

Oct 5, 2010
wash dc
I am big fan of the Graham tone arms. I sold my Phantom II in the summer and received my Elite 8 weeks after my order. High Water Sound performed that magic. The ELITE is a big step up in performance from the Phantom II. The Elite's sound staging is wall to wall. The harmonic density of the bass, mids, and highs are greater. I am extremely happy with my purchase. I am using a ZYX Univ III and a Ypsilson (large copper version). I do not like the sound of carbon fiber tonearms so the ELITE was the most practical candidate.

Attachments

• tonearmx.jpg
    tonearmx.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 71

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing