Hallo from Germany

DerHannes

Apr 7, 2019
Lippstadt, Germany
www.Dereneville.de
Dear all,
I'm the new rookie in this forum.
So what am I doing:
Professional wise I'm in the automotive industry and in the company responsible for the R&D.
Since approximately 5 years, during the week, I'm living in Sofia Bulgaria to grow up our sub there and flying back to my Family in Germany every weekend.
My friend Rainer (DerRainer) and me, we are the core of the Dereneville team.
We are sharing the passion in investigating the physical borders of record players.
While Rainer is the genius in mechanical works, I'm creating the electronics in hardware and software.
Of course I transferred the automotive technology standards to our Dereneville products to make them stable, long lasting and robust which is absolutely the basement for perfection.
We, Rainer and me, creating a perfect symbioses between the super accurate digital - and the sensible, continuous and precise analog world.
The results can be found on our web site www.Dereneville.de which I'm creating at the moment (unfortunately the site is still under creation which means it's still in German to be updated in English soon).
I hope I'll fit to this forum, I wish all you you a nice day and some nice vibes to your ears...
...Hannes

Vienna

VIP/Donor
So nice meeting you here. The involved engineering makes your turntables and tonearms very interesting.
I wish I could audioned them in Greece.

Reactions: DerHannes

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Very cool, welcome to the forum.

You should add your link to your signature.

Reactions: DerHannes

Derainer

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
Apr 23, 2011
Germany
www.dereneville.de

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
Hello and welcome to the forum

Nascimento

Aug 12, 2016
Brasil
Welcome, I wish long life to you and your company!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing