Happy Mother's Day to the Mom's out there!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello all, I know with this hobby we have there are not many women on this board but for those who are and happen to be a mother? Happy Mother's Day to you!

For my better half, I got her a bouquet of flowers (I know, the typical blah, blah, blah gift) and since her favorite flower is a Hydrangea, I got her yet another bush to plant out in the yard. In a couple of years, she should have all of the colors ;). Then I got her some raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, grape and blackberry plants so that she can pick them at will from the yard every year.

Thank you to all of the Mother's out there. May your day be special, relaxed and peaceful. Lord knows you have EARNED it!

Tom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing