Has anyone heard the Wadia Intuition 01 ? ....

joeinid

Mar 14, 2011
NY
I was thinking about running this with my SF Evolutions. Opinions?

Chr. R.

May 11, 2013
There is surprisingly quiet about this new Wadia product, but have you read this post:

Intuition 01 have been reviewed in the latest German Audio Magazine.

Total sound points 123.

Others reviewed before:
Accuphase E-450 and E-560 - 125 / 130
T+A PA 3000 HV - 135
Resolution Cantata 50 - 120
M. Fidelity AMS 35i - 125

I would also look at Devialet, which is probably the biggest competitor to Wadia amp from a technical angle, but also with significantly lower price, and several variants to choose from.

joeinid

Mar 14, 2011
NY
There is surprisingly quiet about this new Wadia product, but have you read this post:

I would also look at Devialet, which is probably the biggest competitor to Wadia amp from a technical angle, but also with significantly lower price, and several variants to choose from.

Thank you for your response and repost of Wizards' magazine findings. Very interesting.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing