Has Everyone Been Receiving Our Monthly Newsletter

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Most members are aware that we have been sending out a monthly newsletter for the past year as a means of highlighting active and highly read threads. We are now sending the newsletter to close to 12000 members every month with an above average open and read rate

In spite of this we are getting emails monthly from members who, for whatever reason are not receiving the newsletter.It seems that these members have either changed their personal email addresses from the email address that they use to log into WBFor it is going into their spam file unbeknownst to them

If any of you would like to receive the monthly newsletter but aren't could you please send me a PM with your username and the correct email address to receive the Newsletter. We will add the correct information to our database

Thank you

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
We are now sending the newsletter to close to 12000 members every month with an above average open and read rate

You can tell if someone reads your email? Yikes!

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I actively avoid the emails. I even made a folder so they won't be in my inbox... had no idea there was a monthly newletter.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing