Has Magico lost its Touch?

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
We really enjoy Magicos. I presently own the A3s and I’m trading them for M3s.
That is quite a jump. Please let us know how much different the sound is between the two. I have bit of an upgrade itch, and if Magico releases a S7 Mark II then I might go for it.

Reactions: Audire

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle
That is quite a jump. Please let us know how much different the sound is between the two. I have bit of an upgrade itch, and if Magico releases a S7 Mark II then I might go for it.

With the S7s you must already have terrific sound. I'm not sure what Magico will do to the S7s in a Mk II version, but they have continued to impress with every model they have developed.

I'll let you know about the M3s. It will probably be like 6 weeks before they get here.

TLi

May 27, 2016
We really enjoy Magicos. I presently own the A3s and I’m trading them for M3s.
Congratulation. You will be very please with the improvement. If there is a chance to choose between M2 and M3, I would pick M2. The monocoque carbon fibre cabinet has an advantage over M3 aluminum chassis.

Reactions: Audire

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle
Congratulation. You will be very please with the improvement. If there is a chance to choose between M2 and M3, I would pick M2. The monocoque carbon fibre cabinet has an advantage over M3 aluminum chassis.

It was a difficult decision between the M3s and M2s. However with the possibility of enclosing our back porch and making an audio room out if it, I choose the M3s. We have a large back porch, so the M3s would fill the space better.

Reactions: gds7368

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing