Hello from Canary Islands¡

yonigta

Jun 10, 2013
Hello everyone from the Canary Islands, I have recently returned to visit this magnificent forum, since due to the current situation I have to stay at home all day ... and the audio fever has returned ...

I have seen that a member of the forum has the system of my dreams, economically unattainable for me, but maybe one day I will be able to travel to hear systems as beasts as those that I have been able to see in the forum ... authentic wonders ..

I just changed my Pass Labs xa30.5 + Joule Electra LA300me, a real delight, but recently I was able to try a m79tosh ma7900, and I found it better than my old set, and ended up buying the MA8900, I find it great in everything, and it drives very good my 96db speakers, the sound is now very full, full, very open ..

I hope to share with you many experiences, thank you and sorry for my basic English from Google!
sistemaactual.jpg

Attachments

• PIC_20190525_214524029.jpeg
    PIC_20190525_214524029.jpeg
    719.3 KB · Views: 24

MasterChief

Jun 26, 2012
Sweden
Welcome! I am sure your system brings you a lot of pleasure!

And also, love the Canary Islands. Been there at least 20 times ( on Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote).

Reactions: yonigta

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome to WBF, yonigta!

mullard88

Jun 5, 2010
Hello yonigta,

Welcome. I have also been to the canary islands. My favorites places there are Lanzarote and Funchal.

yonigta

Jun 10, 2013
Hello everyone and thank you very much for the warm welcome.

I was born in Lanzarote, but I lived in Las Palmas a few years ago, Lanzarote has something magical, like La Palma, they are the two islands that have attraction ...

Now everything is very empty, there are no people, there is no tourism, and we are very sorry for all this, I just hope that everyone recovers as soon as possible and we will be free again ... and in good health!

In this forum I have seen the team of my dreams, economically unattainable for me, but it is an ideal, which I am sure that he no longer have but that must have sounded very very good ... it is the forero (Madfloyd), who marvels at his old system with Pass Labs XS etc ...

Currently the Mcintosh MA8900 integrated has improved my old Pass XA30.5 with Joule preamplifier, I think the scene is much better, as well as smoother,very more textured, greater separation, many told me that it made a mistake, but I am convinced that which is not the case, this particular Mcintosh is better with my speakers

best regards

MasterChief

Jun 26, 2012
Sweden
Hello everyone and thank you very much for the warm welcome.

I was born in Lanzarote, but I lived in Las Palmas a few years ago, Lanzarote has something magical, like La Palma, they are the two islands that have attraction ...

Now everything is very empty, there are no people, there is no tourism, and we are very sorry for all this, I just hope that everyone recovers as soon as possible and we will be free again ... and in good health!

best regards

When this is over I will once again go to Arguineguin (I have a apartment there), rent a car, and enjoy the beautiful island, with all the nice people, good food and wonderful weather.

Stay safe!

yonigta

Jun 10, 2013
When this is over I will once again go to Arguineguin (I have a apartment there), rent a car, and enjoy the beautiful island, with all the nice people, good food and wonderful weather.

Stay safe!
Well, I hope to see you soon, so we can spend a day listening to the equipment of my friends and mine ...

Best regards

Reactions: MasterChief

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing