Help for Emmlabs CDSA SE Player

VincentCKM

Feb 19, 2016
I had used a Emmlabs CDSA SE Player for years and in the past half year, I found every CD or SACD played in the player had scar in the middle of the disc surface towards the lazer head when ejecting out. Despite it, all functions including the sound and operation were normal. With help from the transport manufacturing company, I had replaced a new transport, but the problem was still occurred. I was told that it might be caused by the ruin of firmware of the player allegedly as the lazer head did not go down immediately before the disc tray opened and thus made a scar. However, I had sent several emails to EMMlabs including the technical support and sales section for sending firmware for updating, Unfortunately, the EMMlabs did not reply me after my several email sent. It was a famous SACD player comapny, but lack of after-sales support services. Did anyone had his same experience in use of EMMlabs player and any solution had maken, Please reply as I did not want every discs played had scars on the disc surface. Thank for your advice in advance. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing