Help

Deano1974

Jul 30, 2019
New Zealand
Hey Guys

I'm looking to purchase a matched pair of Brimar ECC82/12AU7 for my VTL TL5.5 series II

Can anyone clarify if these tubes in the photo look correct, also has anyone had any dealings with the seller, Bugleman in Hong Kong

FYI I would love to buy from Upscale Audio but I'm unfortunately outside of the U. S and located in Mondor aka New Zealand lol

But if anyone has another supplier that might have a matched pair availible and is trusted please let me know

Thanks in advance

Deano images (28).jpeg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing