Hi, from Thailand

12elfthfloor

Apr 28, 2019
Thailand
I was happily playing loudly, simple minds new gold dream at gin inspired decibels. But the shoot him, shoot him screams from a teenage fortnite sensation sent me outside, away from my rig, with my ipad and a Bluetooth speaker.

... Again i look up WBF and realise that peering at other peoples stuff without at least saying hi, first is getting a little bit weird.

Hi!

Please do keep up my education, I’m all eyes, and ears.

Cheers!

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
Welcome to the forum @12elfthfloor :). Wow, I'd like to travel to Thailand on holiday, and you live there!

You wouldn't be the first audiophile driven to Bluetooth speakers by screaming kids! :D But glad to see you back in the fold chasing good sound again!

Derainer

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
Apr 23, 2011
Germany
www.dereneville.de
I would also like to say a warm welcome to this forum.
I was once on vacation in Thailand, with my wife. I liked it very well.
Now I wish you much joy here.

Greetings from Germany,
Rainer

By the way, the bike, that's yours ?

12elfthfloor

Apr 28, 2019
Thailand
Hi Rainer,

Thanks for the welcome! Sure is a lovely country, very fortunate.

Will be in Germany in a week or so in Munich. Really looking forward to the show.

Yes the bike is mine, or should I say the model is mine, a 1199r, just that my pictures never do it justice.

Cheers

Reactions: Woofer and Tweet

TooCool4

Feb 7, 2013
England
Welcome to WBF 12elfthfloor

Thailand is a wonderful country, my friend and his wife lives in Kanchanaburi and i love Chiang Mai. I hope to visit again soon.
I too will be in Munich at the High End Show again this year.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Hi! Welcome to WBF!

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Hahaha, Marty!

I think you may have more luck with Tang.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing