House of Cards: Season 6 | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
This show over the past 5 years has had me glued to the TV. With last year's fall out about Kevin Spacey and the show being summarily canceled it brought a lot of acrimony from the viewers who craved more so Netflix allowed them to make this the Final Season and to wrap things up

It is only 8 episodes. My wife and I started watching it 2 days ago and this season is not only the final season but IMO could very well be the very best of this series. It moves quickly and you have to listen to every word

Claire Underwood is the POTUS however she is pure evil as she incites a faction that controls her every move such that she is a puppet commander in Chief

Doug is back and recants his involvement in the murder of the young reporter who was onto Frank (who actually murdered her by throwing her into the path of an oncoming subway train.

We are now almost finished the 8 episodes and all I can tell you that for me and my wife this final season is so riveting that it is for us the best thing on TV at the moment

I can .guess where it is all headed but watching Claire's House of Cards crumble around her as well ,makes me wonder how this is going to end. There are so many backstories and subplots
I don't dare say more but if you are a fan of House of Cards this final season must not be missed.

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
we watched the final few episodes yesterday of HOC and it will have you glued to your seats until the end. My wife hated the ending. I didn't think it could have ended any other way and had zero problems with the ending

For the producers of HOC to have their show cancelled because of Kevin Spacey and then have Netflix resurrect it for this final season done in 8 one hour episodes was worth the wait.

Even though Frank Underwood is dead he is far from forgotten and remained the central part of the story right until the very end

Think of "The Sopranos"

Definitely worth watching. It had us glued to our seats

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Steve
Both my wife and I and looked at each other after the final scene and said "you must be kidding, that is how they ended the series?"

Yep, I thought of the Soprano. Now I can't figure out which ended worse.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing