How many WBF members will attend Axpona 2020 in April?

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
I was hoping to hit both AXPONA and Munich (both HifiDeluxe and HIGH END) but that's not in the cards as they are so close together work won't allow. I am heading to Munich for both shows May. AXPONA is a very good show but for me, Munich is the choice.

ptman

Dec 23, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Heading to AXPONA. 3rd time. Easy drive from St Louis...last visit was two years ago...thought it was very well done in the new location.

Nov 4, 2019
I’ll be there. I think the fourth time for me. I normally attend AXPONA and CAF. I attended many RMAFs, but gave up on them as I felt there was a decline in the attendance and the quality of that show. I’d love to see the Munich show. Went to the first couple of revitalized Chester Group NYASes, but those shows were pitiful. I miss the old Stereophile NY shows.

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 28, 2016
South Korea
www.digitusupremo.com
I'm Korean, so I can't attend AXPONA 2020.

I'm looking forward to hearing DIVIN Marquis of Goebel High End, but impossible by Coronavirus.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
LSAF. Why? The after hours listening and the camaraderie. Where else can you listen for hours on end and pick the music YOU want to hear for a fair comparison and at a volume level that isn't over exaggerated?

Tom

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
Axpona has been rescheduled to August 7-9, 2020.

Alrainbow

Dec 12, 2013
NYC , USA
I was and now will in aug

Delighted to read that AXPONA has been postponed until August. It would have been a ghost town in April. Chicago in August is lovely. Fingers crossed the virus will have died down by then. Looking forward to sharing terrific music with old friends and making new ones.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high-end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing