How many WBF members will attend Axpona 2020 in April?

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Which shows do you attend and why?
Favorite and Why?
thank you

Kal Rubinson

May 4, 2010
NYC
www.stereophile.com
I will be attending AXPONA for the first time in April so I cannot compare it to other shows.

Added in edit: Yeah, I loved Munich (more in reflection) and I am planning on returning next year.

Last edited:

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
I was hoping to hit both AXPONA and Munich (both HifiDeluxe and HIGH END) but that's not in the cards as they are so close together work won't allow. I am heading to Munich for both shows May. AXPONA is a very good show but for me, Munich is the choice.

ptman

Dec 23, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Heading to AXPONA. 3rd time. Easy drive from St Louis...last visit was two years ago...thought it was very well done in the new location.

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
I’ll be there. I think the fourth time for me. I normally attend AXPONA and CAF. I attended many RMAFs, but gave up on them as I felt there was a decline in the attendance and the quality of that show. I’d love to see the Munich show. Went to the first couple of revitalized Chester Group NYASes, but those shows were pitiful. I miss the old Stereophile NY shows.

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
I'm Korean, so I can't attend AXPONA 2020.

I'm looking forward to hearing DIVIN Marquis of Goebel High End, but impossible by Coronavirus.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
LSAF. Why? The after hours listening and the camaraderie. Where else can you listen for hours on end and pick the music YOU want to hear for a fair comparison and at a volume level that isn't over exaggerated?

Tom

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
Axpona has been rescheduled to August 7-9, 2020.

Reactions: tima and Alrainbow
Delighted to read that AXPONA has been postponed until August. It would have been a ghost town in April. Chicago in August is lovely. Fingers crossed the virus will have died down by then. Looking forward to sharing terrific music with old friends and making new ones.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Delighted to read that AXPONA has been postponed until August. It would have been a ghost town in April. Chicago in August is lovely. Fingers crossed the virus will have died down by then. Looking forward to sharing terrific music with old friends and making new ones.
Well Philip, I hope you and yours are well, but the only thing we have to share from Axpona isn't pleasant.

musicfirst1

VIP/Donor
Mar 8, 2015
Canada
www.musicfirstdistribution.ca
I'm Korean, so I can't attend AXPONA 2020.

I'm looking forward to hearing DIVIN Marquis of Goebel High End, but impossible by Coronavirus.
Dear Esotar.
I tried to PM you, but your settings wont allow it. Could you PM me?

Thanks

Kerry

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing