How to record Audio Webinar and play pre-recorded speech live?

YourFriend

Sep 16, 2019
Hi,

I spent several weeks of trying to find a solution on my own but whatever I try, e.g. Audacity, Total Recorder and many more, doesn't work. So I decided to ask my question on some online forum where software AUDIO experts (audio/sound engineering) are around and I found your forum. If someone could please help me, I would appreciate a lot. Being completely hopeless after so much time invested with zero quality result.

Please note that my question has nothing to do with video but audio (sound = speech) only.

I am looking for preferably free of charge software for Windows (my OS is 10 64bit) which can do AUDIO recording of both webinars as audio conference ( * ) and VOIP phone calls done directly on computer ( ** ). No meeting length limit or at least large one (minimum 1 hour). However, it is EXTREMELY important that in recorded audio file will be BOTH speeches: speech from my computer, which is outgoing speech I do into the microphone, AND speech into my computer, which is the speech from other online audio conference meeting attendant(s).

( * ) should work with any software for audio webinars: e.g. skype, gotomeeting, gotowebinar,...
( ** ) should work with any software for VOIP phone calls: e.g. zoiper

Those applications DON'T have recording integrated. Even if it had, that feature would be useless because I am looking for both speeches sides recording solution regardless where audio webinar is happening.

So far whatever I tried recorded outgoing speech only. The incoming speech was either not recorded or volume was so low that it was impossible to hear if recording is being done or not.

In the same software solution I am asking for, I would need additional extra feature: possibility to create and loan inside in advance recorded audio file (speech), my own speech done with microphone. Then in some particular moment (e.g. voicemail), mostly on internet based VOIP calls, I would simply click on Play button or something like this and expected result would be, in 100% real time (live), identical to situation as if I was speaking into the microphone. So its important that other person(s) hear that pre-recorded speech. Idea is in saving some time, if having to produce identical speech on multiple either internet phone calls or audio conferences.

Would anyone please save my life and tell me what could be done? Which software and how exactly could be this done? I was looking for paid freelancer to explain me this in detail and to send me that software on one of freelancer websites but couldn't find anyone

A million times thank you in advance.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing