Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com

Today is the day!

The GO blu is here!​

HD Bluetooth DAC.

GO-blu-02.jpg

Our new GO blu, pocket-rocket portable HD DAC/amp, is diminutive enough to take with you wherever you go! It gives you best sound from wired but the convenience of wireless as you no longer need to have a cable connection to your smartphone.

Weighs only 26g​

That’s less than an AA battery!

Superior sound. Unbound.​

Wireless headphones or earphones of any kind integrate Bluetooth processing, D/A conversion and amplification onto one, standard ‘off the shelf’ chip. There is a ceiling to the sound quality that can be achieved.

iFi_GO_blue__DSF1029.jpeg

GO blu. Go beyond.​

With its lightweight, soft-touch polymer enclosure (great for Bluetooth reception, unlike signal-blocking metal), copper-coloured trim and ChronoDial watch crown-style control, the GO blu is a pleasure to use wherever you go.

HD Bluetooth 5.1​

The way iFi implements Bluetooth is anything but ‘run of the mill’ and despite its diminutive size the GO blu is no exception.

The use of Qualcomm’s latest four-core QCC5100 Bluetooth processing chip ensures that every current high-definition Bluetooth audio format is supported.

• aptX Adaptive and aptX HD
  • LDAC and HWA/LHDC
  • regular aptX and aptX Low Latency
  • AAC
  • SBC (plain vanilla Bluetooth)
BT5.0_Blk.png

10 hour battery​

iFi_GO_blue_DSC08502.jpeg

Three. Unique. Stages.​

Bluetooth. DAC. Amplifier.
Most pocket-size Bluetooth DAC/headphone amps incorporate all-in-one ‘system on a chip’ solutions to deliver input processing, digital-to-analogue signal conversion and amplification. These are simple and cost-effective, but they cannot compare with expertly designed, individually optimised circuit stages when it comes to sound quality.

GO Balanced​

Whether you use balanced or non-balanced headphones, you get the least noise and best channel separation for the most enjoyable music.
The GO blu boasts a Pentaconn 4.4mm output enabling headphones equipped with balanced connectivity to take full advantage of the GO blu’s balanced amp design.

Reactions: Addicted to hifi

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Congratulations on what appears to be another fine product.

• Love
Reactions: AMR / iFi audio

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I thought the Go blu was simply a hip dac with Bluetooth added. That was my only complaint. Kudos for what appears to be an original design.

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia

Today is the day!

The GO blu is here!​

HD Bluetooth DAC.

GO-blu-02.jpg

Our new GO blu, pocket-rocket portable HD DAC/amp, is diminutive enough to take with you wherever you go! It gives you best sound from wired but the convenience of wireless as you no longer need to have a cable connection to your smartphone.

Weighs only 26g​

That’s less than an AA battery!

Superior sound. Unbound.​

Wireless headphones or earphones of any kind integrate Bluetooth processing, D/A conversion and amplification onto one, standard ‘off the shelf’ chip. There is a ceiling to the sound quality that can be achieved.

iFi_GO_blue__DSF1029.jpeg

GO blu. Go beyond.​

With its lightweight, soft-touch polymer enclosure (great for Bluetooth reception, unlike signal-blocking metal), copper-coloured trim and ChronoDial watch crown-style control, the GO blu is a pleasure to use wherever you go.

HD Bluetooth 5.1​

The way iFi implements Bluetooth is anything but ‘run of the mill’ and despite its diminutive size the GO blu is no exception.

The use of Qualcomm’s latest four-core QCC5100 Bluetooth processing chip ensures that every current high-definition Bluetooth audio format is supported.

• aptX Adaptive and aptX HD
  • LDAC and HWA/LHDC
  • regular aptX and aptX Low Latency
  • AAC
  • SBC (plain vanilla Bluetooth)
BT5.0_Blk.png

10 hour battery​

iFi_GO_blue_DSC08502.jpeg

Three. Unique. Stages.​

Bluetooth. DAC. Amplifier.
Most pocket-size Bluetooth DAC/headphone amps incorporate all-in-one ‘system on a chip’ solutions to deliver input processing, digital-to-analogue signal conversion and amplification. These are simple and cost-effective, but they cannot compare with expertly designed, individually optimised circuit stages when it comes to sound quality.

GO Balanced​

Whether you use balanced or non-balanced headphones, you get the least noise and best channel separation for the most enjoyable music.
The GO blu boasts a Pentaconn 4.4mm output enabling headphones equipped with balanced connectivity to take full advantage of the GO blu’s balanced amp design.
Very nice headphones.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
MSRP 199 USD for go blue.
VS v149. USD for the hip dac
What a pleasant dilemma.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I'VE GONE BLUE!
MY BLUE IS ON PRE-ORDER.

Last edited:

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
It must bee a auccess.There is a serious back order. I am still waiting delivery..

Last edited:

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
You can PM me your order number and I'll let you know how does it look like now. We are getting an unexpectedly large number of the Go Blu orders.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I have been notified that my unit has been shipped. There are bottlenecks in ine shipping chain. It may arrive by the 21st. Fingers crossed.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Despite being told my unit had been shipped nothing arrived.:confused:
I did receive notice today the unit was shipped. It has a FedEx tracking #. Should be here on 11/3.:p

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing