iFi audio ZEN Stream - The Official Thread

raketenschnitzel

Jan 10, 2024
Germany
@AMR / iFi audio Cheers,
I own an ifi zen stream for bit now. Overall I am happy, mainly using it for tidal connect and the sound is excellent.
But since my internet connection is limited, I also started to build a local lib mainly with flac files.

My problem is that only some files are found while others aren't. Here is what I can observe:
* directories and files are found completely
* directory is found, but not containing all files but only 1..2 instead of 10
* directory is missing completely

I could try to dump the directory structure if this helps you.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I suggest you communicate directly to Ifi audio.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Nov 20, 2023
Hi Greg,

Sorry to say but xxxx has left the company, my name is xxx and I am filling in here at WBF in the interim.

Thanks for reaching out![Text omitted]

Cheers
it would appear the new WBF rep is noy as ubiquitous as the previous one. I will continue to protect tithe names. It must be some kind of corporate policy.
If you are unable to resolve your problem with customer service, contact me via pm, I will try to help.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing