I'm listening to. What should I drink?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The site shot this out to me....

“THE DOORS”

1 oz. LSD
Serve on rocks. Stir quickly. Garnish with twist of grapefruit.

Hilarious!!!! Wouldn't an ounce of LSD kill you though? ;)

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
No, but the fall would.

Tim

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
If it's any consolation it would probably feel like a 5 hour fall with pretty colors on the way down.

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
^ Course its also possible that your in a drab gray environment, melting to assimilate while being interrogated by the thought police. Trips to my understanding were not all fun & games, no matter what spin Tim put on them.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
They're damn good at guitar players. Clapton, beck, the Allman
brothers, joe bonamassa, Gary Moore, Richard Thompson all turn up pappy van winkle bourbon. It'd be easier to afford the concert tickets :)

Ron Party

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Oakland, CA
If one needs access to that site to figure it out, one is not a proper alcoholic!;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing