Introductions from TX - New US Distributor

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Hello WBF Members,

I would like to introduce myself and my company Believe High Fidelity Ltd.

Having grown up around music lovers and audiophiles alike I naturally ended up becoming heavily involved in music and eventually progressing to Hifi.

As a child of divorce, my two families almost had opposites tastes in music and as such I have an appreciation for many musical genres and continue to be continually impressed with each passing year. I opened a dealership in Utah for a few years and had the pleasure to evaluate many various speakers and electronics in addition to the lineup I carried. Chances are if you want to know about a brand or product I have likely listened to it. Just don't ask me about cables :)

I didn't like the weather or the AV focused demographic, so I moved out to Austin to get my daily dose of live music and sun (California native). Over the course of the past 3 years I have been painstakingly searching for the best of breed that was being missed here in the US. As fate would have it I found the one and only Aries Cerat and heard things I have never heard any electronics do from a man who is doing tech like no one else is doing. It was enough to motivate my entire focus around bringing it here to the states and thus Believe High Fidelity was formed.

I am going to post an invite for our debut at CES in the CES forum and will update it here so you can attend if you plan to go along with some pictures of the system that will be presented. Any questions are welcome and look forward to staying in the vein of the music here.

-Joshua

Last edited:

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Thank you Joshua and welcome to WBF. I look forward to your contributions and learning about your products

Thanks Steve,

Whereabouts in Socal are you? Will be making a trip down there some time next year.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing