Introductory range

Stacore

Industry Expert
Feb 23, 2017
Gdańsk, Poland
stacore.pl
Dear all,

We are working on a new, introductory range of products. We will be introducing simpler, lighter, and much more budget friendly solutions for less demanding applications. The plan is the following:

- Slate constrained layer damped (CLD) platform on massive, adjustable steel spikes; simple yet efficient solution in one or perhaps two variants
- Roller bearing + slate CLD platform; a step up from the above, employing our deep hardened steel bearings for LF isolation
- Steel/slate CLD footers; a massive design, combing special formulation stainless steel and slate for improved damping

Both the CLD and the Roller platforms can be incorporated at any moment into our racks as shelves. This gives a user a fantastic flexibility: One can start from simpler products and move towards the pinnacle of our design - the rack system, incorporating all into one, coherent solution.

Zdjęcie 17.10.2018, 13 11 25.jpg

Cheers,

Last edited:

PeterA

Dec 7, 2011
North Shore of Boston
Congratulations, Jarek. I wish you success with these new products.

Have you given any thought to footers designed for speakers? I have heard the effects of Magico MPods under a pair of M Pro speakers, and they seemed very effective at reducing vibrational energy entering the floor from the speaker cabinet. My speakers are on a suspended wooden floor, and, if I ever get around to it, experimenting with some CLD footers with compressed layer of IsoDamp to see how it changes the sound.

Stacore

Industry Expert
Feb 23, 2017
Gdańsk, Poland
stacore.pl
Thank you very much Peter!

If circumstances permit, our platforms work just great under speakers. However, some speakers are simply too big or too sensitive to rising the tweeter, so yes, a dedicated speaker solution is on our mind for sure.

Cheers,

dcc

VIP/Donor
Nov 4, 2012
Continental Europe
Hi Jarek,

I wish you all the best with this new range of products. For sure, your new footers are a very interesting design and I am looking forward to testing them with you superb and highly effective audio rack.

Kind regards,

Denis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing