IsoAcoustics Orea footers

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
I have the "Puck" version which can't support as much weight as the "Oreo". I placed four between my speaker stand and my Joseph Audio Pulsar speakers.

I can detect no audible anomalies with the "Puck" in place. They seems to do their intended job of isolating the speaker from any vibrations and for a total outlay of $240, I consider them quite the bargain.

Probably too inexpensive for some members on this forum to seriously consider :cool: but I would highly recommend you try. Can buy on Amazon or Music Direct with money back guarantee.

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX
I can detect no audible anomalies with the "Puck" in place. They seems to do their intended job of isolating the speaker from any vibrations and for a total outlay of $240, I consider them quite the bargain.

Curious how you can ensure there are no audible anomalies?

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I have the "Puck" version which can't support as much weight as the "Oreo". I placed four between my speaker stand and my Joseph Audio Pulsar speakers.

Probably too inexpensive for some members on this forum to seriously consider :cool: but I would highly recommend you try. Can buy on Amazon or Music Direct with money back guarantee.

Thank you for posting about your experience with them.

Did you ever have the Simms Navcom Silencers? If so, how do these IsoAcoustic “pucks” compare to earlier Navcom version?

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
No experience with the Navcom product.

toetapaudio

Feb 13, 2017
Forest of Dean UK

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014

I agree. Great product imo. They reduce the amount of resonance my home produces at moderate to high SPLs quite a bit, such as window frames, light fixtures, etc... They also make the bass and mids sound clearer.

I have 2 subwoofer stands under each of my 15" woofer cabinets.

ricjor1

Oct 13, 2012

adamaley

Apr 15, 2016
Minnetonka, MN
I'm interested in other impressions of Isoacoustic footers. I have the Gaia IIs under my speakers, and their benefits are immense. I got decent improvement from the Bordeauxs under my amp, however, the Indigos or Bronzes haven't been too much of a hit under my DAC - they thin out the sound a little too much. I'm getting another set of Bordeauxs to try under the DAC even though they are made for a higher weight class.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Adamaley, I originally really liked the Gaias under my Zus, but felt the Arya Audio Revopods did a better job. Under gear, I wish I could offer an opinion.

Reactions: adamaley

Blue58

Jan 20, 2013
London, UK
I'm interested in other impressions of Isoacoustic footers. I have the Gaia IIs under my speakers, and their benefits are immense. I got decent improvement from the Bordeauxs under my amp, however, the Indigos or Bronzes haven't been too much of a hit under my DAC - they thin out the sound a little too much. I'm getting another set of Bordeauxs to try under the DAC even though they are made for a higher weight class.
I tried a set of indigo under my Aqua Dac and thought they smoothed out the sound and slowed the timing so tried the RevOpods. These were initially the lower load type and didn’t improve the sound at all so asked for a swap to the higher load and after some trial, (reversed support), they are successful.
You may have success with the higher load Gaia.

I now need to save up for two more sets for my amps.

Cheers
Blue58

Reactions: adamaley

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
I tried a set of indigo under my Aqua Dac and thought they smoothed out the sound and slowed the timing so tried the RevOpods. These were initially the lower load type and didn’t improve the sound at all so asked for a swap to the higher load and after some trial, (reversed support), they are successful.
You may have success with the higher load Gaia.

I now need to save up for two more sets for my amps.

Cheers
Blue58

Hi Barry,

Not sure whether you had considered it, but the Daiza is well worth auditioning and probably same or cheaper than Revopods.

I have a funny feeling your amps might gel with it very well indeed.

Reactions: Blue58

adamaley

Apr 15, 2016
Minnetonka, MN
The Daiza was recommended to me by a trusted ear, however, I wasn't able to navigate their site, determine pricing, nor availability in the US sufficiently.

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
The Daiza was recommended to me by a trusted ear, however, I wasn't able to navigate their site, determine pricing, nor availability in the US sufficiently.

Hi Adamaley,

Emile from Taiko audio is an active member in here and an absolute pleasure to deal with - suggest sending him a PM. He’ll fix you up.

Best.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing