JAMES BOND 007: No Time To Die Trailer (2020)

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
God, the women are SO serious. Tbh, Bond needs to leave saving the world to them from now on.

Going to watch Bond used to be a joy. More like a chore now.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
God, the women are SO serious. Tbh, Bond needs to leave saving the world to them from now on.

Going to watch Bond used to be a joy. More like a chore now.
It is different, for sure

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
The trailer leaves the door open for this to be a real thriller

Reactions: Steve Williams

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
It will be interesting to see if the franchise survives the obligatory PC shoehorning.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
It will be interesting to see if the franchise survives the obligatory PC shoehorning.

My first thought was... please be moving past Craig. Craig hates James Bond. He's an asshole, and not really Bond.

This looks like an ok action film but I'm gruesomely tired of pizazz lacking in in these films. And the reason why is all about what you are mentioning.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
My first thought was... please be moving past Craig. Craig hates James Bond. He's an asshole, and not really Bond.

Heh, Heh! Maybe they should re-name it "Charlie's Angels Bond, James Bond".

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Oh come now! It can't be THAT bad, it's not Ghostbusters...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
The official trailer looks awesome with everything we love ... great action, great 007 Daniel Craig in top form, the cool (good looking) cars, the good looking (cool) girls, the locales, the catchy music, ... everything we love about our favorite spy and beyond. ...A licence to freely entertain us.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I just wanna know if the female 007 is demanding pay parity.

Reactions: christoph

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I just wanna know if the female 007 is demanding pay parity.
And, is she going to be zipplessly boffing the same babe-o-sphere while swilling the martinis?

Reactions: christoph

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Steve, how come you were so quick with today's first 007 official trailer release, you sure beat me up to it ...

* Did James Bond ever win an Oscar @ the Academy Awards since the early sixties.

GSOphile

Sep 3, 2017
Steve, how come you were so quick with today's first 007 official trailer release, you sure beat me up to it ...

* Did James Bond ever win an Oscar @ the Academy Awards since the early sixties.

Maybe not, but I bet he made a lot of money for somebody.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Maybe not, but I bet he made a lot of money for somebody.

For himself, for Albert Romolo Broccoli, for MGM movie studios.

I am more entertained by double O7 Daniel Craig than by all Marvel and DC comic flicks put together. He's got charisma...there's no price tag on that, and everything else around it.
The audiences aren't so sophisticated when it comes to movies @ the theaters; the general audiences.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing