JAMES BOND 007: No Time To Die Trailer (2020)

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
If you see Craig in his early years before big fame, he was a skinny, pale weed. Maybe is tired of buffing with anabolic steroids for the Bond roles.

rando

Sep 22, 2019
If possible, don't let me ruin this with what could easily be perceived as political content.

Colonel Sun.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
The anatomy of a stunt ...

* Extra; nothing to sweat over, just one of the newest Bond girls ... don't lose any sleep ...

Reactions: ack

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I like Craig in the toke but he hates it and IIRC this is his last Bond film

ibread every Ian Fleming book onexsummer while I was in High School

to me there is (was) only one Bond and that was Sean Connery

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
I found that Daniel Craig fits the 007 role perfectly following the standard look of XXIth century.
Connery had a tad bit of more in everything but I'm probably suggested by the fact that when he was in the leading role the world was different and I was very young.
Neverthless I'm excited to see the movie, with a special interest in the scenes performed in Matera, that I finally visited past year, a very special place and finally rediscovered also by Italians as me, Who have longly underlooked ti this strange Town.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
It will be interesting to see if the franchise survives the obligatory PC shoehorning.
Not likely and is why for most movies today just make me shake my head and I wait for it to be available to watch at home.
Our home screens are plenty big enough to have a theater experience. We have a popcorn machine, lots of subwoofers, its all good.
My hopes got way up for Black Widow, love me some Scar Jo, but I fear it will follow the formula of current film making judging by the preview.

What happened to movies that do one thing and one thing only, entertain us for a couple hours.

Catch the bad guys, hero saves heroine, save the universe, THE END and we go home smiling, simple.

I personally like Craig as Bond.

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
well if I could reset my thought

I read the entire Ian Fleming James Bond collection one summer "a long time ago in a galaxy far away" :). There were only 12 original books and yes the world was a different place then as were the limitations of film production re the huge special effects. Sean Connery fit that bill totally.I would agree that Daniel Craig is the Bond of the present.

Bond was all about SPECTRE and SMERSH, M, Q, Moneypenny and the cold war era. with espionage and counterespionage

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Not likely and is why for most movies today just make me shake my head and I wait for it to be available to watch at home.
Our home screens are plenty big enough to have a theater experience. We have a popcorn machine, lots of subwoofers, its all good.
My hopes got way up for Black Widow, love me some Scar Jo, but I fear it will follow the formula of current film making judging by the preview.

What happened to movies that do one thing and one thing only, entertain us for a couple hours.

Catch the bad guys, hero saves heroine, save the universe, THE END and we go home smiling, simple.

I personally like Craig as Bond.

Mike, me too, I like Craig as Bond.

As for Black Widow...it's a comic flick, a Marvel superhero caricature, a cardboard billboard, a cash register Hollywood recipe. It's a CGI affair, a disguise, a rope hanging and eliminated on the pellicule, a Bruce Lee versus Chuck Norris moves look-a-like, a flash Gordon, money money money for Disney from the kids.

You go to cinema school and you hope to become a Hollywood actress to play in Marvel or DC comic flicks ... for the money, not for the art of cinema, not for the talent, not for the hard honest work; for the good looks, the fake action, superheroes versus evils. We had Westerns with John Wayne the cowboy and the Indians, we had War films with the Americans and the Japanese and Germans, now we have Batman and Joker, Suicide Squat and Black Widow. Kids they love it, and the studios oblige by taking their money and offering multiple sequels, in the dozens, more than Terminator more than Predator more than Rambo.

Daniel Craig is for WBF members. :)

vrac

May 9, 2018
My family and I were in Italy on vacation last August. One of the wonderful
areas we visited was the city of Matera in the Pulglia region. They were filming
”No time to die” in this intriguing city. Fascinating to watch the production crew at work.

Reactions: NorthStar

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
My family and I were in Italy on vacation last August. One of the wonderful
areas we visited was the city of Matera in the Puglia region. They were filming
”No time to die” in this intriguing city. Fascinating to watch the production crew at work.

I just spent about an hour to read the history of Matera and looking @ photographs.
Surely a nice place to visit when in Italy, and to put you in the "No Time To Die" Bond mood ...
Thanks for sharing that fascinating region ...

? https://www.neverendingvoyage.com/sassi-matera-italy/

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I guess it's just me, but in this song I dislike her thin, wispy, whispering, lazy voice just as much as I always do.

Reactions: asiufy

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Ron, 100% with you here :)
84223869_2415392308774017_7169195432373911552_o.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing