Jorma Statement v Origo speaker cables

wespruett

Mar 2, 2019
Anyone have experience comparing these 2 speaker cables? Thanks!

Fohlenfan

Aug 28, 2016
After bying a Jorma unity RCA I had the rare opportunity to test the Statement Speaker Cable at home for 10 days. It was the best cable i ever auditioned. I could only compare it to my Stealth Reverie At that time. at price/ratio the stealth Was the Clear winner. So i decided to Give the Jorma back And i was Not very sad in that moment. But without the heavy price in mind i can say the cable is a wonderful musical cable and you will Miss nothing with it for sure.

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
Not the Statement, but have had complete looms of the Jorma Prime & Origo . The Origo is more leaner, faster and more a matter of fact presentation. The Prime... Richer mids and smoother in its delivery and more resolving. Both had decent extension & were compellingly musical. Sorry, no experience with the Statement models. The cable line is now a Marten Design offering, after Jorma Koski's demise . May he R.I.P.

Reactions: wespruett

pweg

Jun 7, 2014
Australia
from a friend of mine -

"I previously owned a full loom of Jorma Origo cables, incl: Origo bi-wire speaker cables before upgrading to Prime sc's, then Statement. So I could offer a lived opinion as you say."

PM me for more details i u need .....

Reactions: Zappadaddy

Brahmsian

VIP/Donor
Aug 2, 2020
The Origo lacks mid-range and is quite analytical. For warm and fuzzy systems, Origo will be ideal. The Statement on the hand is more fulsome, better base and so much much more balanced. And more musical. But you will pay for the privilege.

Reactions: Zappadaddy

Zappadaddy

Dec 27, 2020
Czech rep
from a friend of mine -

"I previously owned a full loom of Jorma Origo cables, incl: Origo bi-wire speaker cables before upgrading to Prime sc's, then Statement. So I could offer a lived opinion as you say."

PM me for more details i u need .....
can you write me about your findings with Jorma, now I have Jorma Prime speaker cables and Origo rca...Origo seems little behind in resolution in positon Tambaqui to my mono amps, Sakra V8 is much more resolving, thinking about an upgrade of Origo to Prime or Kubala Elation.... I found great cables from AAI.sk, AAI Maestozo 2 was better then Sakra and for 1/4 of price

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing