Kemp Elektroniks MaxiiMus P16

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I don’t understand. You found the link to a thread I posted here on WBF.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
I don’t understand. You found the link to a thread I posted here on WBF.
I Google image searched the product brought up in the tweaks thread and your profile image showed up and linked me to this thread, which still has no response from the member that defended it.

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Do i get a rebate if i mention Ron’s name ?:)

Hiempie

May 6, 2016
Hello,

Nice to read this thread because I own Maxiimus.

After trying the stand alone Maxiimus P40 I was convinced. It was unbelievable, more depth more space more separation between instruments better placing. Just place the P40 serial between DC cabeling.
When I moved to a new home in the Netherlands, I asked Ron Kemp from Kemp Elektroniks Amsterdam, to install a Maxiimus M200 in the (meter)cupboard. This is actual a double M100. They are actually to big as a stand alone version but it is for sale. You can read more about Maxiimus on Kemp Elektroniks website.

Nice to know you don't need expensive cabling anymore. I owned before MIT Oracle speaker cable and interlinks. I sold them because I didn’t hear any difference anymore between good much cheaper interlink or speaker cable. Sold my Mit MA-X Rev.2 and bought a Kemp balanced interlink. Actually you can't believe it When sold the speaker cable I bought SF Amati Futura that gave a big change.

Reactions: CKKeung and Forte

stehno

Jul 5, 2014
Salem, OR
I discovered the seemingly wackiest, most woo-woo audio tweak I have ever encountered.
Please note the special crystal power source to handle the Tachyon field.

View attachment 31107

From the Kemp Elektroniks website:

MAXiiMUS P16
Maximization of natural energy

The MAXiiMUS derives its energy from the permanent flow of electrons from nature. This flow of electrons is caused by the difference in potential between the ionosphere and the earth. The strong Tachyon field in the accumulators inside the MAXiiMUS acts as an antenna which derives electrons from this potential difference and injects them directly into the circuit. This process enhances the efficiency of the electricity, which in turn leads to less power consumption. Audio/video sets will significantly benefit from this process too!

Single phase parallel unit
Plug&Play, no additional costs for installing

Raises efficiency of electricity

Optimises natural energy in homes and buildings

Harmonises low frequeny and high frequency elektrosmog

Repolarises underground water lines and other geopathic disturbances

Very long service life, doesn't need any maintenance

Environmentally friendly - energy consumption near zero

Wall mounting as a standard, foot for vertical erection supplied

Size of energy field created: approximate 13 m / 43 ft.Length of power cord 1.5 m / 5 ft.

Color white (RAL 9016)

Weight 4.7 kg / 10 lbs.

Sizes 32.3x18.8x6.2 cm / 12.7x7.4x2.4" (without bottom plate)

Actually, Ron, as one who's dabbled with extreme forms of vibration mgmt for nearly 20 years, I wouldn't consider this wacky in the least.

Rumor is strong that Tesla's favorite subject was vibrations and there are some interesting Tesla stories to help substantiate that rumor. Supposedly he even claimed he could invent a vibrating instrument that could severe the earth in two. There's also a Tesla quote that goes something like,

"If you want to know the secrets of the universe, think on energy, frequency, and vibrations."

IME, it is poorly managed resonant energy that instills the most severe performance-limiting governor on every last playback system so our sensitive instruments and speakers can only perform closer to their base performance levels rather than much closer to their optimal. In my own case, I've already stated numerous times that extreme forms of vibration mgmt have allowed my tiny Jena Labs The Two passive, dedicated, and bi-directional filtering line conditioners to literally perform multiple times their already fabulous performance levels right out of the box and after burn-in. And the benefits are much the same with my source and amps.

Make no mistake, this sector (vibration mgmt, resonace control, etc) is truly the final frontier of high-end audio even if nobody but me realizes this yet. And once this sector matures, it will be rare indeed to encounter a "hi-fi" sounding playback system. But at the current rate we're probably looking at 50+ years down the road.

In short, with what little I think I know about vibrations (primarily the influences of unwanted energy) and with so much yet to explore / discover, I would never discredit (not saying you are) any new vibration mgmt / resonance controlling product without first auditioning it over a period of time. Unless it adhered to the vibration isolation methodology - which IMO is the wackiest of concepts. But I digress. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron Resnick

nirodha

Aug 11, 2010
If only somebody could do a shootout between this item and the Schnerzinger Giga-Pulse protectors:cool:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing