Kenrick Sound

F456GTM

VIP/Donor
Oct 21, 2015
Pinecrest, FL
Hi Chaps,

I discovered audio equipment videos on You Tube produced by a company named Kenrick Sound and I was surprised to see them using laptops and iphones through a mess of components and not to mention a myriad of interconnect cables.

I found out that Kenrick Sound is world famous for restoring and modifying legendary loudspeakers. The firm specializes in JBL speakers. Kenrick Sound is located in Otaku, Tokyo, a Japanese company that gives premium white glove service. Their speaker reconditioning (mostly JBL) includes re-magnetizing the drivers.

At the beginning of this video you can see a cell phone.

In this one there is a laptop in the first minutes of play.

Is this jukebox music? Please don't be offended but I know nothing about digital, I just have a Meridian CD player that I barely use. I am trying to adapt to the digital world, I may like it. On the other hand my TV plasma screen, not home theater, is not an accurate medium to judge a system.

Cheers,

Horacio

My system: Berning ZH-230; TF-12, Meridian 507, Revox A77 MKIII high speed, Tannoy Monitors special build for Martin Hannett, Garrard 401/SME 3009 S2 and several cartridges.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing