Krelldog's Audio Gear

krelldog

Apr 4, 2018
More to come.....My humble system.

Pass Labs Int 60---VPI Prime Signature/ Ortofon Cadenza Bronze/ Plinius Koru Phono Pre/ Yiggy DAC/ PS Audio P-10/ Martin Logan Montis Speakers

With all Audience Cabling

I mainly play LPs, but also play flac files from my Mac Mini/Thunderbolt External Drive with the help of my Uptone Audio USB Regen/Ultra cap 1.2 power supply.

Any comments ,questions or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_0452.JPG
    IMG_0452.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 79
  • DpeUaxxvSyyoIK2Nth5wWw.jpg
    DpeUaxxvSyyoIK2Nth5wWw.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0459.JPG
    IMG_0459.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0456.JPG
    IMG_0456.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 65
  • tzyUkh88SkyKsi3wqTtQLQ.jpg
    tzyUkh88SkyKsi3wqTtQLQ.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 63
  • XdauIv5nQP2TVnWpJUo5TQ.jpg
    XdauIv5nQP2TVnWpJUo5TQ.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 60

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Beautiful system. Have Pass Labs and had the ML Summits. Does the INT 60 have enough power for the Montis?

krelldog

Apr 4, 2018
Thanks, Yes the Int-60 has plenty of power and drives the Montis's rather effortlessly.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing