Kuzma 4 point 14” cartridge compatibility?

phoni

Dec 26, 2022
I don't own one, but have setup a few carts on the '14'. The list of what works, not to say particularly synergistic, is far longer than what doesn't. ( 19g after all is not so high ). At over 2kg the total weight of the assembly is up there, only an issue if the TT has a suspension tho...

If you have a shortlist of cart contenders you may get more specific user experiences!
Very interesting! Could you post your list? I'm considering to sample a regular van den Hul FROG Gold!

Last edited:

Johan K

Dec 27, 2022
Sweden
Does anyone have experience with the Air Tight Opus 1 on the 4Point?
Dear Ron,

I have the Opus-1 next to my 4point 11”arm, on my Acoustic Signature TA-9000 12” arm…
I have never tried it on the 4point, so I can’t say…. but on the TA-9000 12” it’s definitely a super match… Works great and sounds terrific.
Maybe I have to move it some day and try it out on the 4point… Maybe it’s an even better match… future will tell….

/ Jk

Wrm57

Oct 30, 2012
Hi all. I'm reviving this thread because I'm considering upgrading my Graham Phantom Supreme to a 4Point-14. This would be on my SP10R in a 2-arm Artisan Fidelity plinth. Does anyone have experience with the MSL Platinum or Gold on this huge arm? Feedback I've gotten elsewhere is that the 14 is too heavy for these cartridges, but I'd love to her what actual users have experienced.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing