L10 landed

pweg

Jun 7, 2014
Australia
Got the L10 last night and must say not many things in Hifi land exceed my expectations, but this thing is simply superb.

The change in sound quality is monumental. The noise floor of my system has dropped significantly. As soon as my dealer and I got it in and switched it on everything was just blacker and quieter - its as if you have closed the door to your listening room - its that significant.

I could gush and carry on but suffice it to say everything just sounds more natural, fluid, organic and dare i say it less solid state :)

Attachments

• System pic.jpg
    System pic.jpg
    797.4 KB · Views: 62
  • L10.jpg
    L10.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 63

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Hi pweg,
Big Congrats!

CH Precision has started shipping out L10 to customers in Dec.
The 1st L10 in Hong Kong had landed last week.
Definitely one of the best 5 ss preamps in the current market.
Its performance is way beyond expectation!

Reactions: pweg

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
Got the L10 last night and must say not many things in Hifi land exceed my expectations, but this thing is simply superb.

The change in sound quality is monumental. The noise floor of my system has dropped significantly. As soon as my dealer and I got it in and switched it on everything was just blacker and quieter - its as if you have closed the door to your listening room - its that significant.

I could gush and carry on but suffice it to say everything just sounds more natural, fluid, organic and dare i say it less solid state :)
Congrats. That Conrad cook book is great but I would halve the amount of sugar in his apple crumble recipe ;)

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Hi...big congrats! Having just gone thru the preamp search myself, this is very exciting news! Would love to hear more about how it compares with other preamps you have/had. I did consider the L1/4-box and L10 but the Robert Koda K15EX always held an allure for me, and it was also a wonderful confluence of events that I was speaking with Robert Koch, Absolute Sounds and my local dealer all at the same time...when a new preamp came onto the playing field as something to explore.

I have no doubt the L10 is one formidable preamp...congrats again and look forward to reading more if/when you can post further thoughts as it starts to bed into your phenomenal looking system.

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Hi...big congrats! Having just gone thru the preamp search myself, this is very exciting news! Would love to hear more about how it compares with other preamps you have/had. I did consider the L1/4-box and L10 but the Robert Koda K15EX always held an allure for me, and it was also a wonderful confluence of events that I was speaking with Robert Koch, Absolute Sounds and my local dealer all at the same time...when a new preamp came onto the playing field as something to explore.

I have no doubt the L10 is one formidable preamp...congrats again and look forward to reading more if/when you can post further thoughts as it starts to bed into your phenomenal looking system.
Hi LL21,

Be patient!
I can reassure you that the L10 betters a set of 4-box Mono L1 with ease.
Please make the purchase decision only after you have listened to the L10.
;)

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Look forward to hearing from CKKeung!

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Look forward to hearing from CKKeung!
Last time I listened to L10 + 4x Mono M1.1 a month ago.
Will listen to a full set of L10 + M10 within the coming 1 or 2 weeks.
I shall post photos and my views on WBF for sure.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Fantastic.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Any new updates on your Tripoint NG?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing