L10

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Ciao Rsorren,
please tell to Raphael and Florian when you listen them that instead to go on Geneve lake on saturday or august,have to work very hard to finish L10

All the CH world need to know how sound against L1 and program to buy

rsorren1

Sep 6, 2013
Dallas area
Gian, good to hear from you. We are all excited about the L10 and M10 and are looking forward to demonstrating them for everyone. Raphael, Florian, and team will be working hard throughout the rest of the year to get the products ready to go! I guess we do have to give our team some time off during the summer to enjoy Switzerland. Must keep them happy and healthy!

I am really happy that you had a chance to meet Oliver Goebel and try his cables. We have been together at two US shows and a dealer event at Bending Wave in FL. Good people. All the best to you.

Reactions: gian60

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Many thanks
Really all good people

And tell also to do P10 before thinking to do other things

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I knew also Elliot and I know all the CH team. Only you I don’t know
Could be one time we will meet

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Gian, I hope we get the chance to meet. When we do, some good vino Italiano will be enjoyed.
you need to come to Munich then Ralph we can all hang out and share some vino. Gianni and Marco spent some time with us this year at the show

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing