Leaving Neverland, HBO Documentary About Michael Jackson

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Who watched Leaving Neverland, an HBO documentary about two men who chronicle their childhood relationships with Michael Jackson?

What do you think?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
It was two hours on HBO earlier, and the rest (two more hours) tomorrow night.

The King of Pop just popped again:
https://people.com/music/michael-jackson-documentary-leaving-neverland-twitter-reactions/

This is more for the fans; everyone else is smart enough to see that the parents of them kids are mentally missing important parts.

It's for the fans because it's them who need to see the true light; what a twisted world behind the stage Michael Jackson and full entourage were living in, a world of mental sickness, a world of hurt, a world of deception, a world of briberies, a world of perversion, a world of child abuse.

Last edited:

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
The doc?

I watched the documentary.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
From HBO? ...Four hours (236 minutes). The second part of the doc (documentary) is tonight (2 hours). You watched the first part last night?

What is your take Ron? Do you have some albums of Michael Jackson?

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I loved “Billy Jean” and “Human Nature” growing up. I saw Michael Jackson perform live in 1984 at the New Jersey Meadowlands during his Thriller tour.

I think the HBO documentary is very, very disturbing.

Go back and watch Ed Bradley’s interview of Michael Jackson after Jackson was arrested. At one point Ed Bradley Is no longer able to hide his personal view that what Jackson was saying is bat shit crazy. (Chris Rock does a hilarious piece on this Ed Bradley interview.)

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I have four or five LPs from him, and again on CDs, plus few more.
I don't remember last time I listened to one...a quarter century ago?

Leaving Neverland is my interest from this thread. The full 4-hour documentary.
Me too I'm curious about who watch it in full and their take.

I watched several other documentaries about Michael Jackson (YouTube and all), and I've read many articles...Neverland and all.

Tonight is the second part of Leaving Neverland. So far people are having the full gamut of emotional "epilepsy". Are kings allowed to do things that are not considered the normality?

It's a choice, a balance as a society living all together on the same planet we make for the good of humanity.

It's not what we have, it's who we are. We let people who have the money and the power do things that we wouldn't from our own brothers and sisters in our own families.

I'm looking forward to see and hear other's opinions on a subject of wide importance, very.
It goes beyond only one individual, beyond Michael Jackson alone.
It's not only him who is on focus here, but everyone else around him...the children and their parents and the families of all who worked for Jackson including his own family, the two young men in that documentary.
I blame the parents, the teachers, our education system, our false values, our blindness from the devil...money money money. The parents who put their kids in Michael Jackson's bed have to pay for screwing them up for life. And everyone else in Michael Jackson's entourage are guilty of the same crime.

It is extremely sad, and yes terribly disturbing. This is the reality of the world we are living right now, every single day, day in day out, daytime nighttime. Michael Jackson is only one of them, there are millions more. It's a grave disease, exploitation of children...by the parents, by child exploitation, molesters, child rapists, exploitation of the people, of the poor, of the uneducated, exploitation, corruption, money sickness, power disease, dictators, killers, robbers, provocateurs, war starters, terrorists, crook politicians, ...selfish egocentric people, powertrips.

He was a wacko with a deficient ego. He was in dire needs of big help, but instead everyone encouraged him in his deviation, caused by the mental illness that money and fame has on the possession of people. They forgot to include that course in our schools; instead they promote sport coaches who are perverts and children sex abusers. ...Preachers, Rome, Vatican, all cities across the world, the most trusted people of our societies, the ones who we look for for protection and comfort, music and movies stars, film producers, music producers, ...

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
A news story today in UK (yes, not Brexit), that the physical evidence being put to jurors in abuse cases is way worse than before, so much of it, all explicit. Photos, videos, mobile phone and Tablet images.

Humans will choose the most difficult paths and then compound things. It's easier to walk away from a partner than beat them. It's easier to be a good person than an abuser. It takes real effort and planning to abuse.

I see there's a whole movement of adults refusing to bear children because of the world that will await them. Can you blame them?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Exclusive: Michael Jackson Accuser Wade Robson Is Ready for Donations with a New Non-Profit Designed to Cash In On “Leaving Neverland”

"When “Leaving Neverland” airs tonight on HBO, Michael Jackson accuser Wade Robson is ready to cash in.

He’s created a website and a not for profit called Robson Family Fund. There’s a nice donation page where you can send him money. Robson is not stupid. He’s made sure no one can see any filings for the Fund. He’s hidden it under the Hawaii Community Foundation. That way he and his wife, Amanda, don’t have to file a Form 990 with the IRS. They can accept money from anyone– the filmmakers, HBO, etc– and never have to reveal it. Amanda, by the way, native to Hawaii, has a design firm called FeastHawaii, and is getting a lot of press. She also owns bookstore/cafe there.

Putting a charitable foundation under a Fund is quite smart, especially for celebrities. Leonardo DiCaprio has his Foundation hidden under a similar fund in California. We will never know where LDF’s money has gone– or come from. If “Leaving Neverland” director Dan Reed paid the Robsons for their home videos included in the documentary, this is where it would have gone. A lot of people have asked Wade if he was paid to be in the documentary, and he’s said no. But no one’s asked if the filmmaker or HBO has donated money to this foundation.

The website states: “The Robson Family Fund at the Hawaii Community Foundation was established in 2019 by Wade and Amanda Robson. Wade Robson, a survivor of child sexual abuse, along with Amanda Robson, his wife, mother of their child and also a survivor of child abuse, wanted to create a powerful way to contribute towards the healing from and prevention of child abuse.”

On the page for the Fund, donations begin at $250.

"I give the Robsons credit. They really embraced child sexual abuse as a cause. I’m surprised Janet Arvizo, mother of Michael’s failed 2005 accuser, didn’t think of something this good. So far, no word on whether Jimmy Safechuck or his family has gotten involved.

The whole thing reminds me of the late, great Nicole Brown Simpson Foundation, which turned out to be piggy bank for the family of OJ Simpson’s murder victim/ex-wife. Everything, you see, must be monetized."

https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/03/0...ving-neverland

Last edited:

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Where do you even start?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I'm late on the latest ...

BBC Radio 2 drops Michael Jackson songs from the airwaves after new string of child sex abuse claims against the one-time King of Pop

https://www.forbes.com/sites/guymar...acksons-catalog-from-radio-play/#4a3374c33622

Maybe that's why that Michael Jackson's music video from You Tube (post #11) was also removed?
Edit: You Tube fixed their videos (they all went down everywhere on the Internet).

BBC Radio 2 said that it's a question of culture...the banning of Michael Jackson's music.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I don't blame you Peter; the only thing new is that two kids finally decided to tell the truth after many many years of lies and protecting a child predator. And you bet that their parents were into it, with gifts, homes, money.
Pop music is a strange world...better stick with what's best...Classical, Jazz, Fusion, Psychedelic, Chamber, Orchestral, Opera, Alternative, Electronica, Classic Rock, Blues, New Age, International, Calypso and Tango. :)

The Michael Jackson's fans? This documentary is all lies, of course. Your Dad ain't missing a thing.

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
According to several psychologists,Jackson is a stereotypical pedophile. He specifically targeted at risk youth, paid off their parents, and bored with them once they reached puberty. The United States is obsessed with celebrity , this is the only reason he was allowed to operated for so long.

Any 30 year old that slept in a bed with 7 and 8 year old children would have been locked up.

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
According to several psychologists,Jackson is a stereotypical pedophile. He specifically targeted at risk youth, paid off their parents, and bored with them once they reached puberty. The United States is obsessed with celebrity , this is the only reason he was allowed to operated for so long.

Any 30 year old that slept in a bed with 7 and 8 year old children would have been locked up.

I agree, but I think that money also played a large role in all of this. His handlers, the boys' parents, the music people, the doctors, they were all drinking from the spiggott. It is all sick and depraved.

I did hear his sister Janet perform on her Rhythm Nation tour in Tokyo. Now that was a wild, high energy music experience.

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
It's hard separating our favorite artists and musicians from their actions as human beings. Only this year did I learn about Herbert Von Karajan's life as a prominent member of the Nazi party.

Disappointing to say the least.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing