Leaving Neverland, HBO Documentary About Michael Jackson

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Nothing, zero, it's just a link in regards to two dads who committed suicide.
I thought it was obvious; XV-1 earlier mentioned some to that effect.
The link is in direct relation to that. Why would you think anything else.
_____

On other news: https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/08/uk/uk-michael-jackson-bus-adverts-scli-gbr-intl/index.html

It amazes me how some people are brainwashed by their blindness. I suspect they read the wrong news, believing the lies. What is it that is new in the world today.

Plus: https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...michael-jackson-trial-testimony-kieran-culkin

That actor from Home Alone, me I think he's in need of therapy ^

Plus: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...d-michael-jackson-after-neverland/3098442002/

This one is starting to wake up ^
_____

I think Michael Jackson (and O.J. Simpson) in the brain of many people will always be innocent, no matter what. It's just the way it works in the brain of many people.
It's the way it works also in many other sectors of life.

I expect to see smart organizations, radio stations, music distribution, documentary projects, film projects about Michael Jackson to ban his music, products, future films, future financial projects that benefit his estate, family, legacy. Sony is one of Jackson's primary sources of income, I expect Sony news in a very near future about major changes regarding Michael Jackson, a cash cow for Sony.

Anyone who support Michael Jackson in any which way; financially, intellectually, contractually, for his benefit, their benefit, his family's benefit, for the fan's benefit, etc., is/are supporting child sex abuse... period.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Opinion - Child Protection

Michael Jackson’s trick was to groom an entire culture

Emma Brockes
Like other prominent and powerful men he enjoyed the benefit of the doubt, despite all the evidence against him.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/08/michael-jackson-groom-entire-culture
_____

Family: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...s-children-Leaving-Neverland-resurfaced-video

https://etcanada.com/news/427914/pa...ts-possible-to-tear-michael-jackson-down/amp/
_____

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-michael-jackson-and-the-cost-of-male-genius/

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Bob

You’ve made your point. Are we going to have to read every link you find on the internet. Regarding MJ. It’s growing weary to constantly read more and more links which all say the same thing

We get it

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Steve, I get it. If you have something you are interested to bring on this topic please share.
If you are going to comment on me please I can live without.
I hope you get this because it's your own philosophy.
I just don't want to talk about you, about me, about nobody. Enough is enough.
This thread is about a documentary on Michael Jackson.
Ron is interested because that is the thread he started. I am interested too.

So if you don't like this topic just stay away from it.
I don't want ever to tell you this, you and Ron, ever again.
Get over it and stick with the topic, leave the poster alone, me.

I say this with all due respect to you both.

Last edited:

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
According to the documentary you have this way wrong. If Wade Robson’s father killed himself he did it not out of guilt; but because his wife used Michael Jackson’s promise of a fun and exciting life in LA as an all-expense paid opportunity to ditch her regular guy husband and regular modest life. His wife made sure that there was no role for him in managing the new career opportunity of their kid.

His entire immediate family abandoned him like a year old newspaper for the promise of a more exciting life in LA.

I watched the documentary over the weekend and agree. No winners in these sad stories. It is no wonder Wade Robson and his older brother feel nothing towards their mother and will probably never forgive her for allowing the " sleeping " arrangements in the first place. Sad lesson for all to learn in being a bad parent.

No coincidence that both victims finally understood the gravity of the betrayal after they became parents.

Reactions: Ron Resnick

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Steve, I get it. If you have something you are interested to bring on this topic please share.

And with all due respect Bob\

I value opinions. You seem only to quote everything on the internet that you can find.I find that tedious and boring and at times down right annoying.
And please Bob, I suggest you think twice about what you have just said

as I said I have read everyones opinions here.
Here is the OP in case you forgot Bob

Who watched Leaving Neverland, an HBO documentary about two men who chronicle their childhood relationships with Michael Jackson?

What do you think?

Can you understand that Bob?

It asked what do you think, not what the entire internet thinks

I like the topic Bob

You're off topic

"what do you think?"

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

Bob,

I cannot agree with you. You are not the only person here who has acess to Google search.

In my opening post I asked: "What do you think?" That asked for your opinion.

Everyone here knows how to use Google search to find stuff on the internet. I have no interest in seeing the seventeen (17) links you happened to have found on the internet. One or two or three or four or five is fine. But seventeen? Why stop at seventeen? Why not search around and post 100 links? Every person on the internet has an opinion. So what?

If you are interested in Google searching for yourself be my guest. But there is no reason for you to post all this stuff you find on the internet.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: XV-1

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I agree Steve and Ron, you guys are certainly right. It's not a pleasant topic and most members here are not interested.
There are much better things in life to talk about than child sex abusers in an ultra high-fidelity audio forum.

Last edited:

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Bob, your reply makes no sense to me at all.:rolleyes:

We didn’t complain that it was an unpleasant topic. We didn’t debate about how many members are interested in the topic. We didn’t write that there are better things to talk about in an audio forum.

All we asked you to do is refrain from posting endless links you find on the internet.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I get it Ron, you don't need to repeat it; no more links, just what we think of the documentary.
I think a lot of people have been blindfolded and they continued to. It's a big cultural issue and those parents are a big part of it with their children, super sad and super bad.

The medias, the music industry, the obsession with this culture of celebrities is a disease.
I don't see a cure, anyone?

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I watched the documentary over the weekend and agree. No winners in these sad stories. It is no wonder Wade Robson and his older brother feel nothing towards their mother and will probably never forgive her for allowing the " sleeping " arrangements in the first place. Sad lesson for all to learn in being a bad parent.

No coincidence that both victims finally understood the gravity of the betrayal after they became parents.

The thing is that nobody knows exactly what was in his head to trigger the ultimate departure.
They said what they think it was, what we think about the last family member leaving Australia to California. We presume that he was now all alone, and @ the airport the sign was clear.
But nobody was in his head when he ultimately took his life, Wade's father.

An expert psychiatrist might. Some said he was bipolar.

Reactions: Ron Resnick

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC

Hello Bob and good evening to you. I have stayed silent for a while but your post here is where I draw the line. WE are the moderators of this forum. Not the other way around. The way you have spoken to my fellow team members in this post will not be tolerated by yourself or anyone else on this forum, period! Please consider this a formal warning. The next offense will earn you a short involuntary vacation.

Moving forward, if one of the team members of this forum requests that you to do something? Do it or move along to other forums that will tolerate this kind of behavior. This is not your sandbox.

This is not up for debate and it will not be discussed any further on this thread.

Tom

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Isn’t Michael Jackson dead?

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
I watched Part 1 of that doco tonight. If that guy was telling the truth, then it looks pretty shocking. But since Michael Jackson has passed away, we'll never know as he wont get his day in court. I'll bite my tongue now and keep my personal views to myself.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
Take this with a grain of salt but as my wife was watching the news the other day, I could have sworn I heard Janet or the other sister La Toya just come right out and say that her brother Micheal was guilty on these Neverland charges. That's all I heard but as I said, take it with a grain of salt because I didn't SEE it come from the horses' mouth. I just heard it with my back to the TV. It sure did sound like one of the two aforementioned though.

Tom

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Take this with a grain of salt but as my wife was watching the news the other day, I could have sworn I heard Janet or the other sister La Toya just come right out and say that her brother Micheal was guilty on these Neverland charges. That's all I heard but as I said, take it with a grain of salt because I didn't SEE it come from the horses' mouth. I just heard it with my back to the TV. It sure did sound like one of the two aforementioned though.

Tom

It was La Toya

https://www.wbls.com/news/entertain...michael-jackson-being-guilty-resurfaces-video

Reactions: treitz3

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
.....and people say that audible memory is short. I haven't heard her voice in decades. Of course, simple deduction could have played a role...LOL

Thanks, XV-1! I thought I heard it right. Grain of salt removed.

Tom

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Because not everyone have access to Channel 4 in the UK or HBO in the US.
I believe it's an important documentary/interview for everyone.

I don't want to add anymore links; the full documentary and the full Oprah's interview can be viewed by anyone now, free of their own decision.

I recommend it to everyone. If like you said previously is still your desire not to watch it it's your choice. Give a shot to Oprah's interview in that case. It's like a round table of intelligent families from all across the spectrum. To me it's very important, and to many many many more.
It's our music movie culture.

I'm glad that Ron started this thread because this is important in the music world, and beyond.

I was very sincere when I said that Steve and Ron were right. I posted a multitude of links in my passionate exuberance. I understand how others can perceive it. And Ron is right, anyone can Google. So please forgive me Steve and Ron if I'm a little sensitive here; I believe you both understand that as I do.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I haven't watched this, but I think Michael Jackson was killed by NASA. The fact that he died the same week as the anniversary week of the first landing of the moon, which itself is a conspiracy theory, is proof. NASA was jealous because everytime someone put Moonwalk into Google, it came up with a man sliding back with a hat on rather than their own video made in a studio

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing