Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice

astrotoy

VIP/Donor
May 24, 2010
SF Bay Area
Thanks, Can't Wait. Larry

Joe P

May 11, 2019
CNN will broadcast it at 7pm & 12am EST on 1/1/2020.

Reactions: astrotoy

Cincy2

VIP/Donor
Jun 2, 2016
Tampa, Florida
I watched this a few days ago. She is a remarkable talent. I didn't know that she was suffering from Parkinsons. That part of the show was really tough to watch.

Cincy

Reactions: NorthStar

astrotoy

VIP/Donor
May 24, 2010
SF Bay Area

Joe P

May 11, 2019
Glad I didn't pay to watch this.

Funny there was no mention of her two children.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Excellent movie, watched my CNN recording yesterday. Such a versatile talent.

When she did that Mexican Mariachi song, I couldn't believe what I heard. First she belts out a note held for a few seconds full throttle and then without a pause she continues with an extended downward run (on sung text). That must require some friggin breathing technique. And she does that same kind of thing multiple times in that song.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I agree an excellent show and what a talent. Few artists have been able to cross so many genre in their career and do it well.

gfroman

Dec 28, 2012
Loved it!!

Reactions: jazdoc

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing