Little Stars (New Fosters, 2019)

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Presenting Oscar (Orange boy), Toni (Grey tabby girl) and Emmy (Dilute Tortie girl)

These three are rescued bottle babies. About 6 weeks but really, developmentally about 5 - wobbly about the legs, haven't quite started jumping/climbing. The former foster Mum who specializes in bottle fed kittens bathed them before turning them over - They are eating solid food (messily) and using the box (still need assist).

Attachments

• Oscar-Toni-Emmy.jpg
    Oscar-Toni-Emmy.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 2

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
The All Stars got picked up for their spay/neuter appointment today. I will get them back tomorrow, and have them for a couple weeks more as they recover, grow a little more (Oscar is a little behind developmentally) then go to their adoption event at a local petfood store.

All_stars.jpg

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
Little Emmy has been adopted. I have a good friend that comes over to help me socialize the kittens, take photos, etc. Numerous batches of kittens but it's little Emmy that has stolen her heart.

Here's a photo of Emmy in her arms - having fallen asleep in her lap.

Emmy_D.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing