Luxman C900 & 900U

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
Congrats on your new Lux amps! They have beautiful build quality & do some things very well. I recommend pairing them with warm, harmocally rich cables such as KS Emotion or Jorma Prime, and tuning feet such as Shun Mook or Harmonix. Enjoy them in good health!

rau

Aug 6, 2015
Wisconsin
Congrats on your new Lux amps! They have beautiful build quality & do some things very well. I recommend pairing them with warm, harmocally rich cables such as KS Emotion or Jorma Prime, and tuning feet such as Shun Mook or Harmonix. Enjoy them in good health!
Thanks , I’m using Antipodes Ref bal cables , I will look into the feet

Reactions: Bodhi

rau

Aug 6, 2015
Wisconsin
just picked up the new 750 Headphone Amp last night , do far I’m really liking it

felipe91

May 23, 2022
Hello,
On M900 u and C 900 u, it seems there are only 2 pins on the electrical connector (so no connection to the ground).
Did someone try to use the specific ground connection ? if yes, for which improvement?
thank you
philippe

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing