Lyra Erodian

perart1

Mar 17, 2012
Cheltenham
Doers anyone know if Lyra's latest Erodian Evo can handle their low ouput cartridges. I assume that their earlier one (the red one) cannot. Has anyone been able to compare the Erodian with the connossieur phono?

Peter

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I tried erodion Evo of my friend with Atlas sl in my system and the match is perfect
I prefer without because I use CH P1 in current but sound with Erodion was also very good
Also my friend has P1 with Atlas and would like to sell

perart1

Mar 17, 2012
Cheltenham
Just to clarify. What would your friend like to sell?

Peter

perart1

Mar 17, 2012
Cheltenham

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Yes,is my friend that live 5 km from my home
He had to sell his mono amp Viva Aurora because bought my CH A1 mono and because is difficult to sell he gave back to Italian distributor Audiograffiti,distributor of Viva,Lyra,Boulder,Mit,Spectral,ecc,ecc Viva amp and he took tonearm Basis Superarm for me,one cable and this Erodion
My friend has Lyra Atlas,and has CH P1 phono and use Lyra in current that prefer than Erodion
He paid 4.140 and can sell little less than 4.000 euro
Is new,only used 5/6 hours

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing