Magico M9 >>>>Fulfillment

EverHatrax

Mar 16, 2024
Brazil
Has anyone heard the Magico M9 with the Ch Precision M10? Would it be a good set of speakers and amplifier? Another question, would four monoblocks provide a significant improvement in sound, or would two M10 Stereos be enough?

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
How many people, absent the op, have heard these speakers?

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
I was one of the first! Yep, back in the age of the virus. F’ing hell I’m glad thats over.

IMG_0105.jpeg

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Virus !

The Audio Virus ? Very difficult to beat that one ..

Regards
I’ve been taking the medicine for years — maybe I got the placebo’ cause it ain't getting better!

NekoAudio

Oct 28, 2023
San Jose, California
www.nekoaudio.com
How many people, absent the op, have heard these speakers?
I've also heard the M9 at Magico's facility. They're the best speakers I've heard. If you have the physical space and the funds, they're the speakers to get. For everyone else, the M7. ;)

I have not heard the M9 with CH Precision; it was also with Pilium as shown in the photo. I have heard Magico speakers with CH Precision and the combination sounds great, so if you already know CH is your cup of tea then I can't think of a reason not to go with that.

Reactions: Audiohertz2

Holli82

Jun 6, 2010
I’ve been taking the medicine for years — maybe I got the placebo’ cause it ain't getting better!
I'll write you a prescription to drink a glass of Pinot Noir once a day for one week. That should take care of the problem.

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
I'll write you a prescription to drink a glass of Pinot Noir once a day for one week. That should take care of the problem.
That, my friend, is a good idea. I have to admit to self medicating for some time now, and Pinot has only exacerbated the issue! Romanee Conti might solve the problem, no $$ left over could starve the audiophile virus. I am but a simple man, one expensive vice is all I can afford.

Reactions: Holli82

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing