Many new CH firmware updates in 4Q 2020

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
There are many firmwares updates released for all of the CH Preciaion products during Oct and Nov 2020.

I listened to the ver5.5 update for a C1.1 of a friend of mine.
The process is smooth and there is audible sonic improvement, particularly when streaming music.
Capture _2020-11-24-19-17-52~2.png

However I heard that owners should be cautious for the firmware update for X1. There can be hiccough for some of the early X1 and that the previous firmware may be unable to be re-instated easily.
Prior communication with the local dealer is preferrable.
Capture _2020-11-20-08-57-36~2.png

What are your experience?
Please share with WBF brothers here.
Thanks a lot!
:)

nephilim

Jul 16, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I updated the I1 firmware just today. Worked like a charm and working great.

Reactions: rsorren1

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing