Meet the best neighbors ever

Mikem53

Oct 1, 2020
I moved further out to small community of 14 homes about 6 years ago.. I pass by a few farms on my walks.. these neighbors posed for this picture.. Sometimes they get out and you have this 800 pound beast with horns in the middle of the road to pass by.. this one guy stomped his foot and put his head down one time.. I waited him out and he turned away.. good neighbors. I was born and raised in NYC.. but a country boy by choice..
FA288384-36F0-4565-90B6-C44BD6F03535.jpeg

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Beats the big 'ol Grizzly that Mike L found outside his window recently.

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
Elk steaks anyone.....

2 Elk herds roam the hills around my home. this one was outside my gate last week and i took this picture.......what's really cool is hearing the bulls in rut bugling......talk about goose-bumps. that's primal.

1613198737697.png

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
Elk steaks anyone.....

2 Elk herds roam the hills around my home. this one was outside my gate last week and i took this picture.......what's really cool is hearing the bulls in rut bugling......talk about goose-bumps. that's primal.

View attachment 74931
They're probably just pissed because you either don't have quite enough seats for them in the barn, or you just refused to play them tape.

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
That's a beautiful photo @Mike Lavigne ! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Mike Lavigne

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing