Michael Fremer Joins The Absolute Sound

Holli82

Jun 6, 2010
That I understand and it seems that the asking prices haven't been lowered post-controversy so either these are flippers who aren't aware or the values truly haven't gone down. I am keeping mine as I play it a lot.

Beau
+1.

rando

Sep 22, 2019
Pulled up TA youtube Friday morning and saw subscribers at 2.7K up from a few hundred. By last night it was 3.2 and currently sits at 3.61K.

That was on July 16.

September 15 - 10.2K subscribers

Oh, and www.trackingAngle.com went live September 11. Yet to see any sign of recognition on WBF the preeminent star of audiophile's stage and (web, so smallest) screen has officially taken up residence in his old haunt.

1663273616715.png

rando

Sep 22, 2019
Worth my time to look up a nice place to post this highly entertaining one man vinyl pressing plant tour from TrackingAngle.

SoundMann

Jun 29, 2022
I am not sure if anyone can distinguish between 4xDSD and AAA.

I can, and the secret is to understand its current weakness.

High order DSD suffers from a lack of fine resolution that affects both harmonics and inner detail.

If you hear well enough, you will be able to hear this relatively small but important difference.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing