Michael Fremer's coverage of Press Day at Munich High End

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
I also made a fool of myself with that 2018 reposted.
I really don't understand why Mike would re-post a review of a Gen 1 product 15 years later? For those new to that company like me who skimmed the review, you could easily walk away with the wrong impression.

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Vyger was not at Munich this year.

Reactions: Bodhi

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
It is indicative of EGO Marc. My EGO is about $150,000 big.

Tang ;)
If we add up all your TT’s, your EGO is quite a bit larger than that Tang ;)

Reactions: bonzo75

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
By this measure, Tang's ego is so big it's a room acoustics treatment in it's own right.

Reactions: Lagonda

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
No these are condescending emoji that assume the other guy does not get humor. So they are there to explain to him that this post is funny
Dude, I am always have to explain to people, its sarcasm, I speak it fluently.
I have to tell those I work with that if they ever wonder if I am messing around or being serious about something I said, I tell them if I was serious or pissed you would be the first to know, trust me on that, no questions asked.
A lot of knickers in a bunch out there.
A lot of people think I am an a$$hole and that is ok, but when you get to know me you find I am the furthest possible from that and those are the ones I keep close.

Back to the topic at hand, "this $hit is to expensive, egos be damned"! :eek::p;):):oops::rolleyes:o_O:confused::cool:

Reactions: bonzo75

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing