Mingo Audio’s Custom Engraved Record Dividers

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I found on the internet Mingo Audio, which, among other things, sells custom engraved record dividers made out of maple or chalkboard. Instead of just individual letters Mingo Audio will engrave whatever you want on the protruding record divider tab.

Instead of A through Z dividers I am having Mingo Audio engrave the names of about 30 artists, bands and classical composers on the maple dividers. These names, distributed across the storage cabinet, effectively function as alphabetical dividers.

Mingo Audio has been very communicative over email, and has been delightful to deal with. He sent me a mock up of the names I requested.

A349264D-D86D-4A8A-B4DB-20BEA8B7CECB.png

Mingo Audio has on file the actual logos of groups such as Nirvana and The Doors:

010E474E-16DB-453D-AF76-CABF590663B9.jpeg

Check this out at https://mingoaudio.com/product-detail.html?id=733813497925

Reactions: mtemur and Audire

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle
Ron,

I didn’t know this was available. Thanks for the heads up.

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
I also use their dust cover lamp and can recommend it. They are a local company for me, good guys.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing