Missing show reports on High End 2022

wolfwolf

Sep 26, 2021
I always enjoy reading show reports. For this I go to the usual sites. But this time I am very surprised. I can't find any reports on Stereophile, Absolute sound, Enjoy the music, Analog Planet Positive Feedback or AvShowrooms as usual.

Am I wrong? All these magazines reported extensively on Axpona 2022.

Any ideas?

Greetings Wolfgang

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
They are all US magazines. Perhaps they did not travel to Munich. Covid is still around.

Axpona was in the US

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Saw Michael Fremer at the show. It is still running today. Probably report will come in a few days from him.

wolfwolf

Sep 26, 2021
At least Michael. Looking forward to read his reports.
Normally, the reports come more promptly. It has been exceptionally quiet so far.

It would be nice if there were more coverage include on YouTube.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I saw peter breuninger at the show making vids and reports .
I think he made a vid in just about every room.
i saw him twice incl in the FM acoustics room making a vid
Should be on his channel '/ site soon i reckon

sujay

Member Sponsor
May 5, 2012
Singapore
I ran into Peter breuninger in the Goebel room. From what I could hear him say, he really liked the sound. And the sound was good in my view as well. I also ran into Fremer, Fritz and Doug. I’m sure some reports will be out this week.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing