MIT MI-330 Interconnects

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Does anyone still use MIT MI-330 interconnects?

How do these old interconnects compare sonically to current production competitors?

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
I still have a pair in the closet. You interested?

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you for the thought, but no. I remembered I have two or three pairs of these myself!

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you. I actually saw that thread, but it didn't contain any comparative discussion of MI-330 interconnect versus current interconnect competitors.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
FWIW, and by the use of deduction, my 350s outclassed my 330s years ago, and the most recent Oracle cables outclassed the 350s by a wide margin

gstein43

Mar 25, 2021
I still have a pair in the closet. You interested?
I just picked up an older McIntosh and the owner threw in a pair of MI 330 audio interface cables. I wouldn't mind get several more pairs and noticed you may have some extras. Do you still have them, and if so, are you interested in letting them go? Thanks!

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
I just picked up an older McIntosh and the owner threw in a pair of MI 330 audio interface cables. I wouldn't mind get several more pairs and noticed you may have some extras. Do you still have them, and if so, are you interested in letting them go? Thanks!
Send me a PM.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing