Munich 2018. are you there?

byrdparis

Nov 24, 2015
Israel
i know that a lot of US members are not often get to Munich show, i think maybe its because there is a lot of shows in US to begin with.
but, when i did met some of US guys along the way years ago, i heard them said they didn't believe how big and vast it is, and a lot of them get very excited that they came.
im attending the Munich show for a long time, it will be my 7th time (if im not mistaking).
and always have a great great time, from the city and of course from the main show and from the little one also.

so, who will come this year?
i love to meet some of you guys- for a quick talk, beer or to hang out for a while talking audio during the time across the rooms.

Last year i met some great PPL from the US, especially mike (from sarasota florida). he had dinner with some of us and it turn to be one of the best time i had last year.
we end up talking for four hours about audio across the glob. it was a Fantastic time.

Aviad

Derainer

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
Apr 23, 2011
Germany
www.dereneville.de
Hello friends,

If there is interest or curiosity to visit me for a small talk ...
I am with all my products of the brand "Dereneville" - like last year - at Reinhard Thöress hall 2 F02 G03

There among other things to find: a brand new and modern motor drive for Micro Seiki RX-5000

See you and best wishes,
Rainer

Legolas

VIP/Donor
Dec 27, 2015
France
I am going. I am attending Friday and Saturday, heading back Sunday. Can-Jam is also in the same venue and no extra fee, so that is great.

It is always grew to see new stuff, plus get to hear some of the ultimate systems. It all feels very self indulgent, but I am not worried, I deserve it (a break).

Maybe we should all wear WBF badges to meet up?

GMKF

VIP/Donor
Aug 15, 2017
Munich
I am going. I am attending Friday and Saturday, heading back Sunday. Can-Jam is also in the same venue and no extra fee, so that is great.

It is always grew to see new stuff, plus get to hear some of the ultimate systems. It all feels very self indulgent, but I am not worried, I deserve it (a break).

Maybe we should all wear WBF badges to meet up?

If you want to join the WBF dinner: http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showthread.php?24653-High-End-2018
See last cupple of posts...
Maybee we should do WBF-Tshirts/Polo Shirts or something

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing