Munich 2020

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
I have plans to go again, see you guys there! I am going to try to land Tuesday early morning or Wednesday at the
latest so may be around for dinner the night before HifiDeluxe starts on Thursday; definitely planning on hitting that
show first again this year. Check with me via IM or WhatsApp as to my final arrival schedule.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
May by i ll opt for a stand myself in the coming years :)but not this year (preferably with CAT , ZANDEN , LAMM ).

Last edited:

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
I'll be back! (Quote: "Terminator1").
Sorry... Just joking...:oops:
I usually make a visit every three years, Just to see new trends.
This year I'll be there and I'm determined to meet (at last!) WBF members from other countries! Hope that It will be a meeting on Friday or Saturday somewhere in the MOC.
Probably Piero "cuprone1" Will travel with me, Hope that also Gianni "gian60" Will come with us.
Marco

jackelsson

Dec 1, 2013
.de
I plan to go as well. Hope we'll meet again at dinner. Saturday night again maybe?

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
Should be there too.

earlinarizona

Jul 17, 2010
Already bought my plane ticket, hotel and admission ticket. I had a great time last year but now have a better idea of how to see everything. Last year I was a bit overwhelmed by the size.

shakti

May 9, 2015
Cologne, Germany
will be in Munich from Wednesday until Sunday,
a lot of time to listen to fancy stuff :)

Zero000

Jul 28, 2014
I am in Munich Weds to Monday.

They had better not cancel it due to coronavirus!

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
It will be very surprising not to get cancelled.
Can just imagine a bunch of audiophiles quarantined together for a month. Time to sort out a consensus on
Analog v digital
Tubes v transistors
Horns v the rest
Audiofool fuses v lying on the beach.

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Can just imagine a bunch of audiophiles quarantined together for a month. Time to sort out a consensus on
Analog v digital
Tubes v transistors
Horns v the rest
Audiofool fuses v lying on the beach.

LOL! That would be one interesting quarantine!

All kidding aside, with these events in May more than 2 months from now, if COVID-19 virus at its spread-rate
is still a growing concern, we'll all have much bigger problems than whether an audio show or two
is postponed or cancelled.

See you all in Munich; I'm there Wednesday through Monday night, flying out Tuesday morning. Plan is
to hit Hifideluxe all day on Thursday again, then High End all 3 open visitor days...

UserID Ariess is also coming over from US and we are going to hit some rooms together.

Dinner with you guys again on at least Saturday night and also Friday if anyone is up for it will be very good!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing