Munich High End 2019

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
And I haven't even gotten them to work as a full range as they were designed to be. Wait until I got my sub project done. Then I will be a go-big-or-go-home papper head and shoulder with Mr. Lavigne. ;)

Tang

SUB PROJECT? :)

I like the sound of that.

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Just got back from Munich today, I had a great time.
I must say it was amazing meeting you guys in person and putting some faces to the avatars.
Thanks for organising the meet GMKF :cool:

+1 TooCool4! Thanks to GMKF (Max) for organizing the meetups for dinners, etc...and to all of you that I was
able to meet in person each evening. It was a great time!

Reactions: asiufy

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I am teaching my 4 years old to be price conscious. Once He picked a $4 Haagen-Dazs. I told him that is very expensive and we don't have much money. He then asked me how much the Nestle. I said $1. He asked if $1 is expensive. I said no. Then he picked the Nestle.

. . .

In the future I will be relieved knowing for sure he would not be interested in audio once he sees the price.

Tang

That is good. But your savings are not entirely safe.

Now he will ask for US$100,000 Air Force One instead of US$400,000 Air Force Zero.

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Why is this the best Munich photo ever?

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
... or even better... maybe it’s the WADAX people dressed in MSB T-shirt’s :eek:

... or possibly... it IS the MSB people just pretending to look at the WADAX dac while they are really looking at the valves in the LARS amplifier and wishing they’d gone with tubes instead in their new MSB amp.

Last edited:

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Reactions: the sound of Tao

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Yep, they're saying "this is what $130k ALSO gets you".

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Why is this the best Munich photo ever?
that is Vince Galbo of MSB with his back to you. BTW particularly on Sunday when the show is quieter most Manufacturers and Distributors like to check out what other people are showing and like to visit other rooms. That's half the fun of going to the shows. Munich has so much high end gear that you don't get to see often or at all in other parts of the world.

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Who heard the Acapella Triolon Excalibur horn speaker system?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing