Munich High End reports

Legolas

VIP/Donor
Dec 27, 2015
France
Hi Guys. I wanted to encourage people to post their impressions of Munich here. Any photos, videos, reviews please.

I did not shoot any video, so here are some I found on youtube that give a good visual report on the show.

Legolas

VIP/Donor
Dec 27, 2015
France
I have some sounds files coming from Morricab, if we can you load them. They are recorded on a decent digital recorder (portable hand held) so could be informative. These are in around 10 rooms in the show. Will get back.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Is "The Bopping Shoe" during the listening sessions going to be de rigueur?

Boy, those Aries Cerat's are massive.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Hi Guys. I wanted to encourage people to post their impressions of Munich here. Any photos, videos, reviews please.

I did not shoot any video, so here are some I found on youtube that give a good visual report on the show.

From 1:05:05 ... interesting/impressive, good looking, and technically advanced...GMT System.
I bet it will be very expensive.

And @ 1:31:17 ... no introduction needed...the Tech Das Air Force Zero.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing