MUSIC MEDITATION

24bit

Jun 14, 2013
I used to do meditation with a mantra but in recent years I am using high resolution music as my 'mantra'.
Some albums or tracks are excellent for that purpose.
Suggestions are most welcome.
Here are a couple I am using at the moment;
The first you can use the whole album:
SpaceMasterSilence; Breathing
Music can have a healing effect but mind you, it is not only our music I am promoting here. Any music that resonates with you can have a healing effect. We are getting great feedback on our SPACEMASTERSILENCE music. It seems to have helped people be more relaxed and sleep better at night. Some folks are using the music for their daily mindfulness meditation. Others are listening while practice Yoga, Chi-Kung, Walking Meditation or Slow Burn Workouts.
We are glad to be of help. More sound medicine for all!
Space Master Silence
"I have been playing the Hang since it was invented back in the year 2000. The sound quality of the PanArt Hang is healing, trance inducing, meditative, inspiring, mesmerizing, spacious, soothing, erotic, consoling, deepening and exciting. The Hang embodies all three important elements of music. By playing with different techniques it is possible to create harmonies as well as melodies through this very rhythm based instrument. During my performances all over the world, I noticed the special effect its sound has on people. When you play it softly, it produces a comforting, tranquil meditative sound but it can also be trance inducing, deepening and exciting."
- Joshua Samson
the second I use one track for a short meditation "Coral Para Mi Peque" is excellent.
by ECM Cité de la Musique Dino Saluzzi
or at Presto Jazz

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing